01 02 03 Vexsche World! : Gospel music redefined (Jamie grace ) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Gospel music redefined (Jamie grace )

34
When  I first heard Jamie gracie's songs I first thought they were the usual love pop songs we hear from artistes like Justin beiber, one direction and their likes. Then I tuned in my inner hearing, I started to really listen to her lyrics and when I really heard what she was saying  I was excited. She was talking about God, expressing her love for God with beautiful music.
If you look at our world today, songs about God do not really make waves when compared to songs about Bentleys , Ferraris,  Hennessy and all the vanities of life. Yes, we love to hear about these beautiful  things but the wisest man before Christ had their equivalent in his time and concluded they were all vanity.
Another interesting thing I noticed is that all these songs about the beautiful  things of life were sung with the best of beats and had the best of videos so they were mostly more interesting  to listen to than the average  gospel song. However people like Jamie Gracie , le crae etc  helped me realize that gospel songs can equally be good or even better in terms of beat, and style.
Jamie grace is definately raising the bar up for people delving  into gospel music. The fact that you are singing about God should really get you geared up to give your best and absolute best. Do not just stand next to a flower and produce a video just for producing a video's  sake, get up there and do your best!
Some of her songs I have listened to so far and I would like you to try out are listed below.
Hold me
To download, Google - Hold me Jamie Gracie mp3
With you
To download, Google - With you Jamie Gracie mp3
It's a beautiful  day
To download, Google - beautiful day Jamie grace mp3
 

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38